- The Beast Elves that cultivate the surface of the Wild Moon do so in dutiful harmony with the many beasts that reside there. In reality there are creatures that live on other moons but the variety is so great on this moon many have wondered whether it was the place of origin.
- The deeper bond one makes with the beasts of the moon, the more deadly the creatures they can call upon. The greatest of these Elves are said to have become Dragons.
- Ability Score: +2 Wisdom & +2 Strength/Intelligence
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Languages: Common, Elven, (Animal Awareness)
- Natural Resistance: +1/lvl Saving Throws, Damage
- Preferred Classes: Druids, Rangers, Barbarians
- Size: Medium
- Speed: Elves have a base speed of 25 feet (5 squares)
- Vision: Normal Vision
|1||Summon Monster II :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Small Elemental.|
Elemental Strike :: Through either physical contact or some tool as a conduit an Elf can add a point of elemental damage per level and half their level to-hit. Fortitude save against to-hit increase.
|Elemental Ray :: At this level an Elf sorcerer may discharge in a 15ft spray their affinity to administer damage and an effect on their enemies. 1d6 + 1/2 level. Reflex save for 1/2damage. Fort save against maul.|
|5||Summon Monster IV :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Medium Elemental Animal.|
|6||Elemental Body II|
|7||Protect ::This spell, once bestowed, grants 12 points/level of elemental protection. 10 min/lvl.|
|9||'Elemental Aura :: By channeling their affinity through their body an Elf may emit 2d6 damage for 1 round per level in a radial sphere of 5 feet per level. Reflex save for 1/2damage. Fort save against maul'.||Summon Monster V :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Large Elemental.|
|11||Protect Group :: 12 points/level of elemental protection. [10min/lvl] divided between members.|
|12||Elemental Body III|
|13||Swarm I :: Close Range. 1 round/level.|
|15||Elemental Movement ::||'Rune :: Able to lay a spell that will discharge upon an enemy's proximity. 2d6 + 1/2 lvl damage. Reflex save 1/2 damage. Fortitude save maul'. Close range.|
|17||Summon Monster VI :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Huge Elemental.|
|18||Elemental Body IV|
|19||Greater Protect :: This spell, once bestowed, grants 24 points/level of elemental protection. 20 min/lvl.|
|21||Summon Monster VII :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Greater Elemental.|
|22||Trigger Blast ::|
|23||Greater Protect Group :: This spell, once bestowed, grants 24 points/level of elemental protection. [20 min/lvl] divided between members.|
|25||Elemental Armor||Summon Monster VIII :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Elder Elemental.|
|27||'Greater Rune :: Able to lay a spell that will discharge upon an enemy's proximity. 4d6 + 1/2 lvl damage. Reflex save 1/2 damage. Fortitude save' maul. Medium range.|
|28||Absorb ::||Swarm II :: Medium Range. 1 round/level.|
|29||Elemental Gate ::|