- Lightning Elves are known throughout the Moons for their excitable nature. They are bouncy- lively individuals with comparable speed to boot as well as pension for self-expression through physicality- often chaotic in nature. Long ago they were joined on the surface by their radiated cousins but they soon found temperament to be an issue. The eccentric nature of the Lightning Elves was unintentionally the fault line on which the great split of the Energetic Moon was founded; finding the Radiation Elves disturbed in their meditations and provoked to the point of destroying their world with sheer power. To a small degree the Lightning Elves have tamed their impulses, but without discharging they will be consumed by their own charge.
- Networked into vast nodes the Lightning Elves that live on the surface of the Energetic Moon have a free existence propelled by industry and trading. Able to traverse distances at speeds impossible to others, they are known across the universe for their abrupt and fine attention to detail over a short amount of time which allows them to accomplish many things.
Guild of TradersEdit
- Known for navigating the many moons of Alheimr, the Traders are often asked deliver precious cargo from information to ritual ingredients for high-profile estates. With such prominent clients in the mix, it is the Traders who face the danger of Pirates and their nefarious schemes and so wealthy merchants are quick to hire bodyguards depending on the level of danger involved.
- Ability Boon: +2 Dexterity & +2 Strength/Intelligence
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Languages: Common, Elven, (Electric Hum)
- Natural Resistance: +1/lvl Saving Throws, Damage
- Preferred Classes: Fighters, Rogues, Wizards
- Size: Medium
- Speed: Elves have a base speed of 30 feet (6 squares +Dexterity Bonus)
- Vision: High Frequency Vision
|1||Summon Monster II :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Small Elemental.|
Elemental Strike :: Through either physical contact or some tool as a conduit an Elf can add a point of elemental damage per level and half their level to-hit. Fortitude save against stun.
|Elemental Ray :: At this level an Elf sorcerer may discharge in a 15ft spray their affinity to administer damage and an effect on their enemies. 1d6 + 1/2 level. Reflex save for 1/2damage. Fort save against stun.|
|5||Summon Monster IV :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Medium Elemental Animal.|
|6||Elemental Body II|
|7||Protect ::This spell, once bestowed, grants 12 points/level of elemental protection. 10 min/lvl.|
|9||Elemental Aura :: By channeling their affinity through their body an Elf may emit 2d6 damage for 1 round per level in a radial sphere of 5 feet per level. Reflex save for 1/2damage. Fort save against stun.||Summon Monster V :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Large Elemental.|
|11||Protect Group :: 12 points/level of elemental protection. [10min/lvl] divided between members.|
|12||Elemental Body III|
|13||Swarm I :: Close Range. 1 round/level.|
|15||Elemental Movement ::||Rune :: Able to lay a spell that will discharge upon an enemy's proximity. 2d6 + 1/2 lvl damage. Reflex save 1/2 damage. Fortitude save stun. Close range.|
|17||Summon Monster VI :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Huge Elemental.|
|18||Elemental Body IV|
|19||Greater Protect :: This spell, once bestowed, grants 24 points/level of elemental protection. 20 min/lvl.|
|21||Summon Monster VII :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Greater Elemental.|
|22||Trigger Blast ::|
|23||Greater Protect Group :: This spell, once bestowed, grants 24 points/level of elemental protection. [20 min/lvl] divided between members.|
|25||Elemental Armor||Summon Monster VIII :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Elder Elemental.|
|27||Greater Rune :: Able to lay a spell that will discharge upon an enemy's proximity. 4d6 + 1/2 lvl damage. Reflex save 1/2 damage. Fortitude save stun. Medium range.|
|28||Absorb ::||Swarm II :: Medium Range. 1 round/level.|
|29||Elemental Gate ::|