- The Water Elves of the ancient days were the ones who flooded their moon and once others heard about this they dubbed it the "Mad" Moon for the tyrannical thinking that precipitated such an action as genocide. Before then it was the Thriving Moon and there Water Elves were a delightful group of individuals- once the Plant Elves were seen as a threat that could drain them to nothing, everything changed.
- Modern Water Elves are not trustful beings and thus not trustworthy. Some are simply trying to better themselves through ritual as in the ancient days while a larger percentage of the populace are only focused on the practical.
- Ability Boon:+2 Dexterity & +2 Strength/Wisdom
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Languages: Common, Elven, (Water Awareness)
- Natural Resistance: +1/lvl Saving Throws, Damage
- Preferred Classes: Fighters, Rogues, Sorcerers
- Size: Medium
- Speed: Elves have a base speed of 25 feet (5 squares)/ In-Water: 30ft(6sq)
- Vision: Low-Light Vision
|1||Summon Monster II :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Small Elemental.|
Elemental Strike :: Through either physical contact or some tool as a conduit an Elf can add a point of elemental damage per level and half their level to-hit. Fortitude save against drown.
|Elemental Ray :: At this level an Elf sorcerer may discharge in a 15ft spray their affinity to administer damage and an effect on their enemies. 1d6 + 1/2 level. Reflex save for 1/2damage. Fort save against drown.|
|5||Summon Monster IV :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Medium Elemental Animal.|
|6||Elemental Body II|
|7||Protect ::This spell, once bestowed, grants 12 points/level of elemental protection. 10 min/lvl.|
|9||Elemental Aura :: By channeling their affinity through their body an Elf may emit 2d6 damage for 1 round per level in a radial sphere of 5 feet per level. Reflex save for 1/2damage. Fort save against drown.||Summon Monster V :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Large Elemental.|
|11||Protect Group :: 12 points/level of elemental protection. [10min/lvl] divided between members.|
|12||Elemental Body III|
|13||Swarm I :: Close Range. 1 round/level.|
|15||Elemental Movement ::||Rune :: Able to lay a spell that will discharge upon an enemy's proximity. 2d6 + 1/2 lvl damage. Reflex save 1/2 damage. Fortitude save drown. Close range.|
|17||Summon Monster VI :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Huge Elemental.|
|18||Elemental Body IV|
|19||Greater Protect :: This spell, once bestowed, grants 24 points/level of elemental protection. 20 min/lvl.|
|21||Summon Monster VII :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Greater Elemental.|
|22||Trigger Blast ::|
|23||Greater Protect Group :: This spell, once bestowed, grants 24 points/level of elemental protection. [20 min/lvl] divided between members.|
|25||Elemental Armor||Summon Monster VIII :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Elder Elemental.|
|27||Greater Rune :: Able to lay a spell that will discharge upon an enemy's proximity. 4d6 + 1/2 lvl damage. Reflex save 1/2 damage. Fortitude save drown. Medium range.|
|28||Absorb ::||Swarm II :: Medium Range. 1 round/level.|
|29||Elemental Gate ::|